Here in this Article you will learn the tips and tricks to Check Airtel 3G / 4G Internet Balance. We all know at initial level when everyone purchase new SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) they know the balance of there Internet Pack. But what about further after using it some times whether it is Post Paid SIM or PrePaid SIM.
Airtel Internet Balance Check
- Airtel Internet Balance Check – *121*2#
- 2G internet balance check – *123*10# or *123*21#
- 3G Internet Balance Check – *123*197# or *129*08# (New Code)
- 4G Internet Balance Check – *123*19# or *123*191#
USSD Code to check other details of Airtel
- SMS 3G To 121 – Airtel Activation 3G USSD Code
- *222# – Airtel Special Offers
- *678# – Hello Tune Menu
- *888# Airtel Miss Call Alert
- *282# or *121*9# Own Airtel Sim Number
- *777# – Local & National SMS Packs
All Other Airtel USSD Check Numbers
- USSD Codes Number – *141*10# of Airtel Loan
- Airtel Own Mobile Number Check USSD Code – *282#, , *121*9#
- Caller Tune USSD Code – 5432111888
- Start Service – *121 *4#
- Stop Service – *121*5#
- Airtel Live Service Call – 543212
- Last 5 Transaction – *121*7#
How to check Airtel 3G / 4G Internet Data Balance?
How to Check Airtel 3G / 4G Internet Balance? If you don’t know the code of Airtel Balance Check then I have mention here some easy and simple steps with code which helps you to check the balance. You can also download Airtel Official App to check Balance as well as Data Balance.
Airtel USSD Code Method [Check Airtel Balance Number]
- Airtel 2G Internet Balance Check USSD Code Number- *123*10#
- 3G Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD Code Number – *123*11#
- Airtel 4G Net Balance Check USSD Code Number- *123*8#
Airtel Postpaid Balance Check Number [SMS]
- 2G/3G Balance Check – Send SMS DATA USE to 121
- Current Bill Plan – SMS BP to 121
- Unbilled Amount – SMS UNB to 121
- Last 3 Payment Details – SMS PAY to 121
- Outstanding Amount – SMS OT to 121
- Airtel Bill Summary – SMS BILL to 121
Airtel Customer Helpline Number
Now here in this section you will get answers to contact with Airtel Customer Care where you can directly contact with Customer Care executive which will solve your each types of problems. Along with Airtel Offers, Recharge, Balance, Net Data, Validity, and others will help regarding Offers. Below is the Airtel Customer Care Number-
- Airtel Customer Care No:- 121
- All-State Airtel Toll-Free No:- 198
- Airtel Customer Care Number Hyderabad & Telangana:- 121
- Prepaid Customer Care Airtel Number:- 9849-098-490
- Airtel Prepaid Customer Care Number:- 98490-12345
- Customer Care Airtel Number Delhi & Mumbai:- 121
- Punjab Airtel Customer Care:- 121, 198
Another way to check out your balance is through, My Airtel app.
It is available on both Android and iOS and can be downloaded through their respective app stores.
- Step 1: Download the app
- Step 2: Register your number in the app
- Step 3: You need to add OTP once you will confirm then you can check each and every thing from the app like account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.
Note: If we have missed anything, please do let us know in the comment section below. So that we will update this Article.
You must log in to post a comment.