Are you looking to monetize your website with high paying Google AdSense alternatives? You’re in the right place.
AdSense is great for beginners. Free to join and if you’re getting decent traffic, it’s easier to get approval. But here’s the thing: you earn peanuts with it.
There are a ton of other Adsense alternatives that you can use as a publisher to start earning huge even with limited traffic.
There are also other income streams like affiliate marketing where you can earn a ton of money.
Just have a look at one of our affiliate product earning reports.
See that? All the earnings came from just ONE product. We generated over $394,000 just from selling one product.
Okay, not everyone can easily do that as affiliate marketing takes time.
So in this post, we’ll talk about some of the best Google AdSense alternatives and we will also disclose few earning reports along with minimum traffic requirements, sign up forms and so on.
Are you ready to find them? Let’s get started.
11 High Paying Google AdSense Alternatives [With Earning Reports]
Hands down, Media.net is a great source of income for most bloggers and also one of the best Google Adsense alternatives. This is a Yahoo! powered network helps you boost your monthly revenue by monetizing your online content where you can place contextual ads on your site.
If you’re looking for decent ad program which doesn’t not offer cheap looking and scammy ads, Media.Net is what you need. The ads are perfectly elegant that increase your click through rates and the keyword block features of media.net adds beautiful designed keyword slabs that matches your blog design.
It’s also one of the biggest marketplaces for advertisers to increase their online brand exposure so making money by posting others ads on your sites can give you potential income each month.
You can automatically optimize each impression with a single ad tag on your website using this publishing platform.
Here’s the income proof of Media.net of Perrin carrel.
Media.net Minimum Requirements
- Although there’s no specific minimum number of pageviews required to get accepted as a publisher but your site’s content should be in English along with 100% original content.
- No sites are approved if they have adult content or content related to violence, racism, drugs etc
- Your site should receive the majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada and if you’re already using a ton of ads, it’s hard to get approval
Media.net Payment Details
The minimum payout threshold for Media.net is $100. The available modes of payment are made via Payoneer or Wire Transfer. You are paid on a NET 30 basis. That means, if the Publisher’s unpaid earnings exceed $100 in March, the Publisher will receive the payment by the end of April.
How to apply for a Media.net publisher account?
Click here to sign up for Media.net to start monetizing your site with highly relevant contextual ads.
Also check out: Our In-depth Media.net Review: Is It the Best Alternative to Google AdSense?
Infolinks is a widely used ad publishing network which is used by more than 100,000 publishers worldwide.
Infolinks is the famous in-line text advertising network best suited to high traffic websites. Infolinks shows ads that are matching with your site content. Infolinks converts certain keywords from your site content into advertising links and you are paid for each click made on those ads.
The best way to boost your income from Infolinks is not to put more links on one single page, try to limit them to 6 to 8 Infolinks per page and you will definitely notice some good results.
Make sure to interlink like a pro, don’t deliberately use Infolinks to increase your revenue, it might not work if your audience doesn’t read your stuff at all. So keep focusing on writing great content and add links relevantly.
Here are a few amazing features of using Infolinks on your blogs or websites.
- It has a quick and easy setup with no changes
- Infolinks ads are tightly integrated with your content with no additional space required
- Free sign up with no commitment or risk
- User triggered, less intrusive advertising that won’t distract from your site’s content
Here’s the income proof of Infolinks from Monetize Pros
As you can see above, Infolinks earnings are decent and if you get more traffic from countries like US, UK, Canada, your monthly earnings will be even higher.
Must Read: InfoLinks Review: How to Make Money Online with In-Text Advertising (InfoLinks is one of the better Adsense competitors considering that it displays ads according to the keywords you use, so the ads are highly targeted to your blog visitors to increase your ad revenue).
Infolinks Minimum Requirements
- Infolinks takes up to 3 days to approve or reject your blog whereas AdSense takes about 1 week to respond
- Any site that’s related to adult, gambling, race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation etc is NOT allowed
- The best part is, Infolinks is open to every website owner with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors
Infolinks Payment Details
They have kept a revenue share of 70% for its publishers (whereas Google AdSense share 68% of total earnings), which is quite good.
Payment can be received via PayPal after reaching the threshold of $50 every 45 days. They make payments through Paypal, Check, Bank Transfer, ACH etc.
How to join Infolinks publisher account?
Click here to join Infolinks for free and earn 20% more for 6 months if you insert ad code live within 24 hours of joining and are approved.
BuySellAds is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives if I consider the earning potential we have with them. Buy Sell Ads is the marketplace for buying and selling ad space on websites and blogs.
It is by far the best alternative for high traffic sites. BuySellAds does not accept low traffic sites into their network. Working as a publisher with them, you need to create ads inventory into your account, and once you get a banner advertising initiation, you need to accept or reject it.
Here’s the earning report of BuySellAds from Blognife:
Can you make money with BuySellAds?
Yes, definitely if you have quality traffic and if you get a good number of page views each and every month. There’s a downside of making money with buy sell ads, whenever a published is interested in putting their ads on your site, buy sell ads network pays you only 75%, the remaining 25% goes directly to their hands.
BuySellAds Minimum Requirements
- Your site should have at least 50,000 page impressions per month
- Their network primarily consists of English websites, so you’ll have more chances if your site’s primary content is in English
- Your website should be updated regularly with 100% unique content and it usually takes 2 business days to receive a response from their approvals team
BuySellAds Payment Details
BuySellAds gives you 75% of total earnings to its publishers as they receive 25% of each ad sale, so you receive the remaining 75%. You can transfer your earnings twice in a month time into your PayPal account, and there is no minimum payout type in case of Paypal transfer.
How to sign up for BuySellAds?
Here’s the sign up link to join as a publisher at BuySellAds for free.
Mediavine is a full-service ad management platform that helps you show you highly-relevant ads on your website to boost your ad earnings.
Here’s how Mediavine works;
Once you’re approved for Mediavine as a publisher, you need to install their code within your website. That’s it, they’ll start showing relevant ads on your website and you’ll know what you’re earning on a daily basis. It’s as simple as that.
Here’s the Mediavine income report of Adam Enfroy from the blog Adam Enfroy blog;
As you can see above, he earned over $12,000 in one month just from Mediavine, which is incredible.
Benefits of using Mediavine
- Your ad earnings from Mediavine will depend on your total number of ad impressions, not your traffic
- Dynamic ads are placed automatically within your site for higher conversions
- Their ad technology is lightweight so you won’t face slow loading page issues
Mediavine Minimum Requirements
- Your website or blog should get a minimum of 50,000 sessions (around 60,000 pageviews) in the previous 30 days
- Your website should have UNIQUE content
- You should have quality and long-form content
Mediavine Payment Details
Mediavine pays all your payments via Tipalti which is one of the popular payables automation solutions.
With Tipalti, you can choose your preferred payment methods including PayPal, Domestic ACH, International ACH, U.S. wire transfer, and International wire transfer.
How to apply for a Mediavine publisher account?
Visit this page to apply for Mediavine as a publisher today. In case your blog has all the minimum requirements, your account gets approved and you can start showing ads.
Read: How to Create An AdSense Friendly Site That Earns YOU $100 Per Day
Adsterra was founded in 2013 and it is one of the best ad publishing networks in the world which is currently serving over 30 billion ad impressions per month.
There are over 13,000 publishers using Adsterra and you can use it to monetize your every traffic impression with 100% fill rates.
If you’re someone who is looking for a high-paying AdSense alternative, you should definitely try Adsterra. You can also use Adsterra with other publishing networks including AdSense.
Here are some of the incredible benefits of joining Adsterra publishing network.
- You will get paid twice a month and the minimum payment is only $5 for Webmoney and Paxum ($100 for other payment options such as Bitcoin, PayPal, WireTransfer)
- Adsterra offers one of the highest CPM rates
- Extremely easy and quick setup
- Above all, Adsterra offers a lifetime referral program where anyone who joins their network using your referral link will add 5% of their profit to your income for a lifetime.
You can serve their ads to both mobile and desktop users and here are some of the ad formats you can use.
- Display banners
- Direct links
- Pre-roll video
- Push notifications
- Social bar (NEW!)
Adsterra’s Partner Care Program
Adsterra offers a multilingual support team that works 24/7. The motive behind launching this partner care program is to provide expert advice to boost your ad earnings and performance.
All their partner care managers have completed a unique in-house training program called Adsterra’s Partner Care Approach. So make sure to get in touch with their support team whenever you need assistance to serve better ads to your target audience.
Here are some of the benefits of using their ad format Social Bar:
- With Social Bar, you get 20 to 30x high conversion rates compared to web push
- It works really well on iOS and for cam sites (so if your target audience mostly use iOS devices, you should try Social Bar)
- Easy to customize
- Better CPM rates
Looking for more information around Adsterra? You can also read our in-depth review of Adsterra to find more details about their ad network.
Adsterra Minimum Requirements
One of the biggest benefits of using Adsterra is that anyone can join their network as there are no restrictions for website traffic volume. Yes, you heard it right. Even smaller websites with limited traffic can join their network for free.
Adsterra accepts websites in all languages so even if you’re running a Hindi or a spanish blog, you can apply for their publisher account.
Even if you don’t have a website but do have traffic sources, you’re eligible to join their network. You just need to get in touch with their support team and explain how you’re planning to bring more visitors to Adsterra. You can create a support ticket from here.
Adsterra Payment Details
Adsterra offers a ton of payment options including payment options including Bitcoin, Paypal, Tether, Wire transfer, Webmoney and Paxum.
Payments are on a NET-15 basis. That means, all your payments are processed automatically after 15 days during the payment period.
For instance, if you reached the minimum payout (i.e $5 for Webmoney and Paxum; $100 for others) between 1 to 15 October, then you will be paid on November 1st.
How to sign up for Adsterra publishing network?
Click here to join Adsterra publishing network today and start earning huge profits with this amazing AdSense alternative.
If you’re looking for easy-to-use yet powerful Google AdSense alternatives, you should definitely check out AdThrive ad network.
Here’s how the AdThrive ads work;
Once your account is approved, you can add the AdThrive Ads script tag to the head of your site to start displaying their ads to earn money.
Here’s the AdThrive income report from the blog of Nimi Patel;
As you can see, Nimi Patel generated over $2500 in one month from the AdThrive network which is great.
Benefits of using AdThrive
- AdThrive uses proprietary content optimization to show highly relevant ads to your visitors for higher conversions
- AdThrive will handle all your website ads so you can focus on creating content
- You’ll earn more than AdSense as AdThrive’s average RPM (Revenue Per Mille) is impressive
AdThrive Minimum Requirements
- Your website should have at least 100,000 monthly pageviews
- The majority of your website’s traffic should be coming from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- Your site must have unique and original content
AdThrive Payment Details
AdThrive sends payments through Tipalti and the minimum payment threshold for all payment methods is $25.
AdThrive payment methods through the Tipalti platform include Direct Deposit, PayPal, Paper Check, or Wire Transfer.
How to sign up for the AdThrive publisher account?
Click on this link to apply for the AdThrive publisher account.
PropellerAds is one of the leading ad-serving platforms which helps you generate money by showing ads on your website.
Here’s how the PropellerAds work;
It’s totally free to join their network as a publisher. Once your account gets approved, you can add a simple code within your website to start showing their ads to generate money. As a publisher, you’ll receive an 80% revenue share.
Benefits of using PropellerAds
- The ability to auto-optimize your ads
- Provides fraud prevention
- Their ads bypass adblocking software which ultimately helps you with better revenue
- Their ads are fully compatible with all websites and traffic types
- Offers real-time and in-depth reporting where you can see all the clicks, impressions, your revenue, and much more
- The minimum withdrawal is just $5
PropellerAds Minimum Requirements
- Your website should cover mainstream topics like news, entertainment, online movies, blogs, social, streaming sites, etc
- No minimum traffic is required
- Adult content sites, torrent sites, etc are strictly NOT allowed
PropellerAds Payment Details
PropellerAds allows you to withdraw your payments and commissions in all the major ways including;
- Payoneer Account
- Webmoney Z
You should have a minimum payout threshold of $5 (and $20 for Payoneer) to withdraw your funds.
How to apply for PropellerAds publisher account?
Visit this page to sign up for PropellerAds as a website owner for free.
Taboola is world’s largest content discovery platform with over 1.4 billion monthly users and serving over 450 billion recommendations and it can easily replace AdSense. It sends traffic from your site to the advertiser site using personalized related posts on your blog posts.
These ads can be placed after blog posts, on sidebar or wherever you think they fit. Taboola can be a potential competitor if you have sites with viral traffic like news sites, or gossip sites.
Taboola Minimum Requirements
- You should be at least 18 years old and you should own and operate your websites
- Your site should only publish content that’s NOT scraped or copyrighted content (it should be 100% unique and original)
Taboola Payment Details
The minimum payment threshold of Taboola is $50 and Taboola issues your payment 45 days after the end of the month that you signed up with Taboola. For example, if you started using their ads on on January 1st, payment would be issued 45 days after the end of the month i.e on March 15th.
You need to have an account with Payoneer to get paid from Taboola ads (that too without any deduction or transfer feeds).
How to sign up for Taboola publisher account?
Here’s the sign up form to join Tabool today for free of cost and start earning money from their ads as a publisher.
Searching for a content monetization platform? Then, try Skimlinks as it is one of the most lucrative alternatives that you can use to make more money by using your blog’s content.
Here’s how it works.
The Skimlinks URL Shortener allows you to earn from your product or brand or business related content.
You can use their URL shortener to make money from links you are including from anywhere you want. You can use those links on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or you can also use them within your blog posts and your newsletters etc.
Here’s the income proof of Skimlinks from Fat Stacks Blog
As you can see above, if you’re generating traffic from US, UK etc, you can easily make around $1K a month from Skimlinks.
Skimlinks Minimum Requirements
- It’s completely free to join their network and it usually takes less than 48 hours to get your website checked and approved by their ad support team.
- You need a working website or blog to get approved (no adult content) and you can make a ton of money from it if your audience largely reside in North America, the United Kingdom, Western Europe or Australia.
Skimlinks Payment Details
Their threshold limit is around 90 days as it can take around 90 days for an individual commission to be cleared and then paid to you at the end of that month. At the end of each month, Skimlinks pays your cleared account balance (as long as more than $65).
They transfer your payment by Direct Deposit or PayPal to publishers (for US or UK accounts). For publishers located outside the US, EU or UK, the mode of payment is by PayPal only.
How to sign up for Skimlinks account?
The first step is to go to their site and join for their program, here’s the link to join (it’s completely free to join).
Immediately after joining, their team will take some time to moderate your site. If you have a blog with original content, within 2 days, you will qualify to use their program to make money.
Once your account gets verified, you will get a confirmation email. Upon receiving it, you can start using your referral links anywhere on the web to start making money.
Read: How To Earn Your First $100 On Your Website in Less Than 2 Months
10. Amazon Native Shopping Ads
Native Shopping Ads from Amazon provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations to your website visitors. Unlike AdSense, you can earn money for actual sales through this program.
These ad units are responsive ad units which can be placed at the end of content or within the content to boost your website sales.
Here’s how they look like;
Amazon Native Shopping Ads Minimum Requirements
- You don’t need any minimum traffic metrics. All you need to sign up for their publisher account and once you’re signed up for it, you can start using their ads to make money.
- One most important thing to remember is your account will be approved for 180 days. During that time, you must make at least one sale from your referral links or your account will be closed.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads Payment Details
Amazon affiliate program pays you up to 20% of the sale amount depending upon the type of products you sell. Here’s the commission chart for different products.
As you can see above, you can earn up to 20% and the average commission rate on most of the Amazon products is 4%. That means, if someone purchases $100 worth product on Amazon using your referral link, you earn $4.
There are 3 payment options provided which are bank transfer, gift card or checks.
How to sign up for Amazon affiliate account?
Click on this link to sign up for Amazon Associates Native Shopping Ads program at free of cost.
AdPushup is a Microsoft funded startup which is a better revenue optimization platform that helps you boost your ad income by using various ad units.
You can monetize your website using their different ad units including ad layout optimization, header bidding, innovative ad formats, ad mediation, adblock recovery, AMP (accelerated mobile pages) and so on.
Here is the income proof from AdPushup of MonetizePros.
As you can see above, the earning potential is really huge if you’re generating a lot of page views and visits from countries like the US, UK etc.
AdPushup Minimum Requirements
- They are currently working with only those websites which are already generating at least $1000 in monthly ad revenue. The income can be sourced from existing ad publishing networks like Adsense, Media.net or others.
- Their sign up process is pretty simple and publisher account creation takes less than 5 minutes. Once that is done, you’ll have to verify your website by including a single line of code into the header of your website. Then, their ad team will proceed with the next steps.
AdPushup Payment Details
You will get paid via PayPal or bank wire on Net-45 terms which means that payment is due at the end of 45 days from the date of invoice.
How to sign up for AdPushup account?
You can use this link to request for a demo along with a free 30 min website monetization consulting.
More Useful Posts Worth Reading:
FAQs: Best AdSense Alternatives
Can I use other ads with AdSense?
The answer is yes. You can use other ad networks with AdSense.
What is the best alternative to AdSense?
Here are some of the better alternatives to AdSense.
Is Infolinks better than Adsense?
You would be really happy by knowing that the approval rate at Infolinks is much higher as compared to AdSense and minimum payout is $50 only.
What is the minimum payout for Google AdSense?
The minimum payout for Google Adsense is $100 which is quite higher.
How do I monetize without Adsense?
There are so many ways you can monetize your blog with Google Adsense such as affiliate marketing, selling your products, sponsored posts, etc.
Final thoughts on the best AdSense alternatives
There are a ton of sites that are similar to AdSense that you can use to make more money online. The primary key factor in making money from these alternatives to AdSense is that you need to drive decent traffic to your websites from search engines.
Always remember that search traffic is the key to earning more money from these ad platforms. The more search traffic you get, the more clicks you can generate and the more clicks you get, the more money you can make from these AdSense alternatives.
So what are your thoughts about the sites similar to AdSense? Did we miss any of your favorite Google AdSense alternatives in the list? Share your views in the comments.
You must log in to post a comment.